Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally added a music player and MOAR SIM PICTURES!

Yes I know that is absolutely VITAL information and you're MUCH better off for having heard it (psh, whatever), but I finally got on the music player bandwagon.

My taste in music can be VERY weird and eclectic, so...yeahthereyougo.

I'm trying to work on my latest assignment picture for Gothique Beauty.  In case any of you aren't familiar with the contest or just REALLY need something to look at, I'll share my last few shots:

7 Stages of Grief = ANGER

Photobucket
See accompanying poem HERE (near the bottom)


7 Stages of Grief = GUILT
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See accompanying poem HERE (near the bottom)


7 Stages of Grief = DENIAL

Photobucket
See accompanying poem HERE (near the top)


Our latest assignment is BARGAINING.  We still have a few days to work on it (actually, I thought the deadline was 2morrow, but it seems to be next Tuesday), but it's really really difficult and the ideas in my little pea brain don't translate so well onscreen.  Sooooo...we'll see.  Not sure how this one will turn out honestly.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE half acre by hem, LOVe yann, LOVE the playlist and the pictures. My favorite picture you did for gothique was the ugly duckling picture (I think thats the one it was). All of your pictures are awesome though. Keep up the artwork [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Half Acre is one of my favorite songs these days. I love it. I didn't know you liked the Ugly Duckling pic -- thank you! I'll say that it was one of the most challenging to get everyone doing what I wanted them to do (and still never completely did), but it was one of my absolute FAVORITES to create (including other competitions). And actually, I think I was listening to Yann while working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! They're really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jess! They took way too long to work on, especially the last one...o_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooow O_O

    ^ Tis all i got XD Lol!

    ReplyDelete