Most of the really good, funny, engaging, family-friendly, comical, interesting, edge-of-your-seat stuff has already been done in the simming community, so coming up with something unique is proving to be a huge challenge. I have something in mind...but it would be a little on the fringes, so to speak.
So I wanted to get a little input from you guys. What I really want to do is create something edgy, shocking, controversial, stomach-churning (you know, all the fun shit ^_^). It would be FAR beyond E for Everyone or T for Teen, so I'm curious as to how far I could go without completely offending EVERYONE (some offense is fine...hell, I can't please everybody...but I'm not trying to be the town weirdo here). I'm pretty open-minded, and it usually takes A LOT to offend me, but I don't want to go too far with something that will be read by others (and by others I'm referring to the 2 or 3 people that would actually care to read it o_O).
How offended would you all be with:
- Partial nudity?
- Full and explicit nudity?
- Graphic depictions (pictures) of violent acts/murder?
- Graphic descriptions (text) of violent acts/murder?
- Graphic depictions and/or descriptions of assaults/rape?
- Radical comments (from characters)?
- Racial comments (from characters)?
- Graphic discussions of controversial topics?
- Disturbing thoughts & ideas (from characters)?
- Controversial religious depictions/discussions?
Please keep in mind that I am a stable (kinda) adult and I'm not trying to release any hidden emotions or thoughts or make a statement anything similar. This is just a project that seems interesting to me at the moment. Any of the themes above would be handled in a serious, true-to-life manner (unless I throw in mutant powers or something cool, then all bets are off), but I wouldn't hold back or play it safe/politically correct.
Thanks so much for your input!